Imagine how productive we would be if for every complaint we had, we also had a solution. For every “wrong thing with the world” that we sought out, we also picked something that we had to love and appreciate. If we realize that we have less to be afraid of than our mind makes out to be, and more to celebrate and be optimistic for.
There is a lot of power when it comes to the application of the combination of presence and visualization. To envision is to make clear on what it is that we want or desire, and to be present is to trust and know that it is coming.
An important step in the process of manifestation is to practice living as if we already had what it is that we desire. If it were already here within this moment (rather than “if only we were there”). Taking on this feeling then allows us to attract the experiences that we want into our lives.The job that you love, the loving and mutual relationship, the dream home, good health, even “joy” itself, you already have it.
Now, as a collective, we have the power to manifest any world that we desire. World peace, joy, love. I mean, who doesn’t want a world free of suffering, especially if it includes ourselves and our loved ones? But the first step that we often forget to even think about, what does this world even look like? What does this world feel like? What is this utopia in the first place?
- Imagine… If we all saw how similar we are instead seeking out differences.
- Imagine… If we prioritized healing over punishment.
- Imagine… If we worked harder to unify rather than compete.
- Imagine… If we worried less about “keeping” and more about “giving“.
- Imagine… If we didn’t have to worry so much about surviving, and could spend our lives simply living.
- To note… This is all very possible and realistic, but nonetheless, a collective effort.
Thank you. All my love and appreciation to you, and best wishes on your journey. ❤ Namaste.